Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- You are enrolling in a recurring subscription that will automatically renew after the first term.
- If an introductory or limited-time offer is presented, the offer is valid on the first term of your subscription only (term length depends on your purchase). After that, your subscription renews each year at the then-current subscription renewal price. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available during your subscription term, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement. You will have coverage on the specified number of devices during the subscription term.
* Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for your current Norton subscription term, or the term of your current Norton subscription bundle. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a Norton subscription with a non-Norton subscription/product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of your Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total price paid for that bundle. The refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.