- By purchasing on Norton.com, you receive a one-year complimentary subscription to Norton Core Security Plus that will automatically renew each year for an annual term, billed at $9.99/mo. USD (plus applicable taxes). The price is subject to change and we’ll notify you in advance.
- Subscription renewal is required for security and parental control features after the complimentary subscription term. Please review complete terms during setup.
- At any time, you may cancel your subscription at manage.norton.com or by contacting support. Should you cancel your subscription within 60 days of your renewal billing date, you will be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 60 days following your renewal billing date, you will be charged a fee equal to 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of the monthly term that you last paid.
- Usage & other restrictions apply. Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available during your subscription term, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
- For details on Norton Core returns, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
- The one-year limited hardware warranty can be found here.
1 Maximum wireless data rate is derived from IEEE standards 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and range may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, obstacles and interference. Other adverse conditions may also lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage.
2 As compared to routers without enhanced security features, this product requires an active Norton Core Security Plus subscription.
3 Requires mobile data plan or an Internet connection.
4 If you are enrolled as a subscriber to Norton Core Security Plus, you are entitled to Virus Protection Promise. Note that Virus Protection Promise and its refund claims only cover your devices, specifically PCs, Macs, Android and/or iOS devices, and do not extend to IoT (Internet of Things) devices such as, for example, televisions, cameras, thermostats, refrigerators and baby monitors. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your PC, Mac, smartphone and/or tablet, then Your refund will be based on the actual price paid for the current term of your Norton Core Security Plus subscription. If Virus Protection Promise was included as part of your one-year, complimentary subscription to Norton Core Security Plus when purchasing Norton Core, there is no refund. However, if you purchased a qualifying Norton subscription and its current term is added to your complimentary Norton Core Security Plus subscription term as part of an upgrade offer, your refund will be based on the actual price paid for the last term of your original qualifying Norton subscription. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.