- By purchasing on Norton.com, you receive a one-year complimentary subscription to Norton Core Security Plus that will automatically renew each month, billed at $9.99/mo. USD (plus applicable taxes). The price is subject to change and we’ll notify you in advance.
- Subscription renewal is required for security and parental control features after the complimentary subscription term. Please review complete terms during set up.
- At any time, you may cancel your subscription at manage.norton.com or by contacting support. Monthly subscriptions are eligible for a refund if you submit your request within fourteen (14) days of your first monthly subscription charge. The refund is limited to the first month's paid subscription price only.
- Usage & other restrictions apply. Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available during your subscription term, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
- For details on Norton Core returns, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
- The one-year limited hardware warranty can be found here.
- For purchase and use only in the U.S.
1 Maximum wireless data rate is derived from IEEE standards 802.11 specifications. Data speed and range may vary due to network conditions building materials and construction, obstacles and interference. Deep packet inspection, a security feature, may also affect speed. Other adverse conditions may also lower actual data rate and wireless coverage.
2 As compared to routers without enhanced security features, Norton Core’s security features require an active Norton Core Security Plus subscription.
3 Requires mobile data plan or an Internet connection.
4 By purchasing your Norton Core at Norton.com or activating directly with Symantec automatic renewal for your Norton Core Security Plus subscription, you are entitled to Virus Protection Promise. Note that Virus Protection Promise and its refund claims only cover your devices, specifically PCs, Macs, Android and/or iOS devices, and do not extend to IoT (Internet of Things) devices such as, for example, televisions, cameras, thermostats, refrigerators and baby monitors. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your PC, Mac, smartphone and/or tablet, then Your refund will be based on the actual price paid for the current term of your Norton Core Security Plus subscription. If you receive Virus Protection Promise with your one-year, complimentary subscription to Norton Core Security Plus there is no refund during the complimentary one-year subscription period. However, if you purchased a qualifying Norton subscription and its current term is added to your complimentary Norton Core Security Plus subscription term as part of an upgrade offer, your refund will be based on the actual price paid for the last term of your original qualifying Norton subscription. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
5 An 800-number to access Norton™ Ultimate Help Desk will be provided in confirmation email with purchase of Norton Core. Available in the US only.
6 English only
Copyright © 2018 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, Norton by Symantec, LifeLock, and the Lockman Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.