- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription that begins when your purchase is completed and will automatically renew after your first paid term.
- The price quoted today may include an introductory offer. Depending on your selection, your subscription will automatically renew and be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price.
- Norton Security Deluxe renewal price of $89.99 each year.
- LifeLock Advantage renewal price of $19.99/month or $219.89 each year.
- Norton Security Online and LifeLock Advantage bundle renewal prices of $24.99/month or $274.89 each year.
- Norton Security and LifeLock Ultimate Plus bundle renewal price of $34.99/month or $384.89 each year.
- The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance. This offer not combinable with other offers.
- You must download and install the Norton software on each device to begin protection. You must also complete enrollment for LifeLock membership. The credit reports, scores, and credit monitoring features may require an additional verification process and credit services will be withheld until such process is complete.
- You can unsubscribe or cancel your subscription at any time here, or by contacting Member Services at: 844-488-4540. If you request a refund within the first 60-days after being billed, you are entitled to a complete refund. Otherwise, your refund will be pro-rated from your billing date to end of term.
- Norton protection updates and features may be added, modified, or removed subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
1 Norton Security Online provides protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and other online threats for up to 5 PCs, Macs, Android devices. Norton account features not supported in this edition of Norton Security Online. As a result, some mobile features for Android are not available such as anti-theft and mobile contacts backup. iOS is not supported.
2 Norton Performance: For more detailed information about Norton product performance tests, please see:
AV-TEST, “Best Protection 2015 Award,” February 2016
AV-TEST, “Product Review and Certification Report,” March-April 2016
PassMark Software, “Consumer Security Products Performance Benchmarks (Edition 3),” February 2016
3 Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your qualifying Norton subscription. If you purchase a Norton bundle (a qualifying Norton subscription purchased with another Norton offering), your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your qualifying Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a qualifying Norton subscription with a non-Norton product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only your Norton qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
Copyright © 2017 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, Norton by Symantec, LifeLock, and the Lockman Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.