- Date Discovered:
- December 11, 2018
- Microsoft Windows is prone to a local information-disclosure vulnerability. Local attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may lead to further attacks.
- Microsoft Windows 7 for 32-bit Systems SP1
- Microsoft Windows 7 for x64-based Systems SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 for x64-based Systems SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Permit local access for trusted individuals only. Where possible, use restricted environments and restricted shells.Ensure that only trusted users have local, interactive access to affected computers.
JunGu and ZiMi of Alibaba Orion Security Lab