Norton AntiVirus Basic covers a single PC.
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will automatically renew and be billed each year at $49.99 for Norton Antivirus Basic, at $69.99 for Norton Security Standard, 1 Device, at $89.99 for Norton Security Deluxe, 3 Device, or, the current renewal prices found here. The prices are subject to change, but will always notify you in advance.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. For more details, please visit the Norton Return Policy or contact Norton Support.
- Your subscription includes coverage on the specified number of devices, protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
Student Offer terms and conditions:
- The Student Offer applies to the first year of the Norton subscription and is: 1) only valid for students studying in the US, 2) limited to one Norton subscription purchase per student per year, 3) not transferable or changeable, 4) not valid in conjunction with any other rebate or bonus offer(s), and 5) only accessible on the Norton Student Store after student status verification through Student Beans Login Page.
- Student Beans website is hosted and operated by Student Beans. Student Beans Terms and conditions apply to the use of Student Beans website and to the student status verification through Student Beans website.
- Symantec has no control over Student Beans website and service. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Symantec therefore disclaims any and all liability for any content or service provided on or through Student Beans website or service, or any student’s use or reliance on such content or service. Student Beans is responsible for its own website and service. Symantec shall not be held responsible for student’s inability to access Student Beans website or service or any issue connected to the use of Student Beans website that may prevent students to access the Norton Student Store and benefit from Student Offers. Moreover, Symantec shall accept no liability in the event students have made errors or mistakes when validating their status on the Student Beans website.
- If the Student Offer is interfered with in any way in breach of these terms and conditions – included but not limited to in cases of fraud or abuses – or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Symantec, Symantec reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any student; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Student Offer as appropriate.
1 Norton Performance: For more detailed information about Norton product performance tests, please see:
AV-TEST, “Best Protection 2016 Award,” February 2017
AV-TEST, “Product Review and Certification Report,” March-April 2016
PassMark Software, “Consumer Security Products Performance Benchmarks (Edition 3),” February 2016
2 Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must purchase, renew or upgrade your Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for your current Norton subscription term, or the term of your current Norton subscription bundle. The refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details.
© 2017 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.