Peace of mind
Put your tech support in the hands of Norton experts.
Norton experts on call anytime for help when you need.Δ
Over-the-phone or online chat service, with remote access so you don’t have to go anywhere.
Full range of IT trouble shooting for computers, laptops, mobile device, and peripherals.β
Typically less expensive than repair-shop work.
Must redeem within 30 days of purchase.
See pricing details below*
See Subscription details below*
See Subscription details below*
1 Device, 1 callρ
3 Devices, unlimited callsλ
1 Device, unlimited callsΨ
Speak with Norton tech support any time, 365 days a year.
Helps keep your computers running like new.
Norton techs help you set up your home network and mobile devices.
We’ll help troubleshoot common software issues.
Helps keep your computers virus-free.
Operating System upgrade assistance – helps your computer stay current and more secure.
We’ll help you identify and recommend solutions for even complex technical issues.
We'll help you initiate a backup on select cloud storage providers or on your local drive.μ
Don’t do IT yourself
Are you the default IT manager at home? Do the words "it's not working" start to elevate your stress levels? If so, Norton Ultimate Help Desk was made for you. If you think your computer might have a virus, our Norton techs will help find it and eliminate it. If your computer has slowed to a crawl, we'll give it a tune-up. If you've got a new laptop, we'll connect it to your wireless network.β
From first-time setup to ongoing maintenance and as-needed troubleshooting, Norton Ultimate Help Desk will help you fix your tech issues faster. Now's your chance to put IT issues in the hands of Norton experts — and put do-it-yourself tech support behind you.
Save time and money (in addition to your sanity)
Expert Norton technicians provide Norton Ultimate Help Desk services remotely, on-demand, at a fraction of the cost of an in-home service call or repair-shop work. No need to cart your PC and peripherals anywhere. If they need to work on your computer or configure your network, our Norton expert techs use secure remote-access technology to tap in temporarily and take care of business.β
Plus, Norton experts are available anytime you need help, 24x7, 365 days a year.Δ
Norton Ultimate Help Desk brings IT home — virtually.
Keep your computers running like new
It can happen. Adding new programs, downloading files and using more memory can cause computer slow-downs over time. But you can help restore like-new speeds with Norton Computer Tune Up, included with Norton Ultimate Help Desk.
This comprehensive inspection and repair service is designed to free up some memory, optimize your settings and fix the things that stand in the way of high-speed performance. It only takes about 35 minutes. And when we're done, you'll be working faster again.
Get everything working together — and keep it that way
With the Norton Ultimate Help Desk monthly and annual plans*, we'll get your digital devices up and running, and then help you make sure they stay that way. Let us help you get your devices working on the wireless network, connect your computers to the printer and get your photos from your digital camera onto a computer. We'll also help you troubleshoot software problems, set up Microsoft Outlook® email and even remedy operating system issues and computer crashes.β
Then, if anything goes wrong, it takes just a phone call to fix it. It's like having an IT Norton expert at your side — 24 hours a day, whenever you need help.Δ
Norton Ultimate Help Desk is a service that provides remote tech support for one or three devices (depending on your selection), when you need it. Save time troubleshooting tech issues yourself with the help of our trained professionals.
Norton Ultimate Help Desk provides comprehensive IT support, from network and backend setup to device diagnostics and troubleshooting. It's available on demand, typically at a fraction of the cost of a repair-work shop. Norton Ultimate Help is available for computers, laptops, mobile devices, and even peripherals. It is compatible with (Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Home Network, Printer (PC, Mac), Scanner (PC, Mac), Digital Camera (PC, Mac), MP4 Players (PC, Mac)).
Norton Ultimate Help Desk works like your own personal IT department. When you're having technical issues with a device, simply contact Norton Ultimate Help Desk for assistance in remedying your problem. You'll talk to a Norton technician, who will listen to your issues and work with you to find a solution. When you're done, our Norton technicians will also help restore your PC to like-new speeds with the help of Norton Computer Tune-Up.
Minimum System Requirements
To receive the service, a high-speed Internet connection and the following system requirements are required. Some devices may not be able to receive services even if your connection seemed qualified or your device's environment suitable*.
Customer must have administrator level access to the PC or Mac.
Windows™ Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (all versions), except Windows in S Mode and Windows running on ARM processor
Mac® Operating Systems
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Android™ Operating Systems
Android OS version 6.x or later (must have the Google™ Play app installed)
iOS Operating Systems
iOS version 7 or later
High speed Internet connection
800 MHz processor (minimum)
512MB of RAM (minimum)
Administrator-level access to the PC or Mac
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Contract Type: contract for a monthly or annual subscription, starting when the transaction is complete. Click here for our Terms of Sale.
- Set-up: to get the protection/service started, you must download and install on each device and/or complete set-up.
- Free Trial: payment method required if signing up for a free trial (credit/debit card or PayPal only). When the trial ends, the paid subscription starts and the first term is charged, unless cancelled before. Special offer(s) may expire.
- Renewal Cycle: automatically renews each month or each year after the initial term, unless the subscription renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us here or at 844-488-4540. Click here to learn how.
- Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. Renewal prices can be found here. For annual subscriptions, they are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew, and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel any of your contracts and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase for annual subscriptions and within 14 days of purchase for monthly subscriptions. For each annual renewal or free trial with paid annual subscription, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged. For free trial with paid monthly subscription, you can request a full refund within 14 days of being charged. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the acceptance of the License & Services Agreement.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact us.
β PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Home Network, Printer (PC, Mac), Scanner (PC, Mac), Digital Camera (PC, Mac), MP4 players (PC, Mac)
ρ Norton Ultimate Help Desk – Single Use (not a subscription service) is limited to one help desk call where any number of the services listed can be redeemed for your one device. Must redeemed within 30 days of purchase.
λ Norton™ Ultimate Help Desk – 3 Devices service is limited to the same three devices every twelve months. After the end of each term, different devices can be enrolled for the next twelve-month period.
Ψ Norton™ Ultimate Help Desk – 1 Device service is limited to the same single device every twelve months. After the end of each term, a different device can be enrolled for the next twelve month period.
μ Cloud service includes providers like “Box”, “Dropbox”, “Google Drive,” and “OneDrive”. Backup on your local drive is limited to external HDD or DAS (Direct attached storage)
The Norton and LifeLock Brands are part of NortonLifeLock Inc. LifeLock identity theft protection is not available in all countries.
Copyright © 2023 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.