Details about your Norton subscription:
- By subscribing, you are enrolled in a recurring subscription that will automatically renew after the first term. You will have coverage on the specified number of devices during the subscription period, which begins upon initial installation and activation.
- If an introductory or limited-time offer is presented, the offer is valid for the first term of your subscription only (term length depends on your purchase); after that, your subscription will renew each year at the then-current subscription renewal price. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- Your subscription includes protection updates and new features as available during the subscription period, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
- Product features may be added, modified or removed during the subscription period.
* To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must purchase, renew or upgrade your Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Norton Automatic Renewal Service. If a Symantec service representative is unable to remove a virus from your device, then you may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for the Norton subscription, or if a Norton bundle, the total Norton bundle price paid (net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable) and only for the current paid subscription service period for that subscription or subscription bundle. The Norton subscription must be installed and activated on your device prior to the time it is infected by a virus. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details.