- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions except Windows 10 in S mode, and Windows 10 with ARM processors)
- Microsoft Windows 11 (all versions except Windows 11 in S mode, and Windows 11 with ARM processors)
- macOS 11.x (BigSur) or later
- Browsers supported on Windows: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge version 88 or later
- Browsers supported on macOS: Safari 14.x or later, Chrome, Firefox
- iOS Operating Systems: iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS
- Android Operating system: phones running version Android 8.0 Oreo (API 26) or later
Available for Windows™ PC, Mac®, iOS and Android™ devices:
Norton Secure VPN is compatible with PCs, Mac, Android smartphones and tablets, iPads, and iPhones. Norton Secure VPN may be used on the specified number of devices – with unlimited use during the subscription term.
Windows™ Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions)
Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 in S mode
Microsoft Windows 11 (all versions), except Windows 11 in S mode
Mac® Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
Android™ Operating Systems
Androids running 8.0 or later.
iOS Operating Systems
iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple® iOS.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
- Contract Type: contract for a monthly or annual subscription, starting when the transaction is complete. Click here for our Terms of Sale.
- Set-up: to get the protection/service started, you must download and install on each device and/or complete set-up.
- Free Trial: payment method required if signing up for a free trial (credit/debit card or PayPal only). When the trial ends, the paid subscription starts and the first term is charged, unless cancelled before. Special offer(s) may expire.
- Renewal Cycle: automatically renews after the initial term and is billed monthly or annually depending on your billing cycle, unless the subscription renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us here or at 844-488-4540. Click here to learn how.
- Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. Renewal prices can be found here. Annual payments are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew, and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel any of your contracts and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase for annual subscriptions and within 14 days of purchase for monthly subscriptions. For each annual renewal payment or free trial with paid annual subscription, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged. For free trial with paid monthly subscription, you can request a full refund within 14 days of being charged. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the acceptance of the License & Services Agreement.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact us.
The Norton and LifeLock Brands are part of NortonLifeLock Inc. LifeLock identity theft protection is not available in all countries.
Copyright © 2023 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.