Screens are simulated and subject to change.
Norton Mobile Security for Android
Your Android™ smartphone or tablet can carry a lot of personal information and may be vulnerable to cyber threats. Norton Mobile Security helps deliver powerful, effective protection for your Android device and personal information against stealthy new mobile cyber threats and online scams. And it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, too.
1 year of protection for 1 mobile device
Price shown is for first year.
See subscription details below.*
Your purchase of Norton 360 Deluxe and Norton 360 with LifeLock plans also includes Norton Mobile Security. Get its features and additional protection for your devices, online privacy and personal information, all in a single solution.
proactively helps protect your smartphone against mobile threats like malware, ransomware, adware, and privacy leaks using our award-winning2, patent-protected app scanning technology.
helps detect and alert you when a network you join is dangerous or under attack to help protect your personal and financial information.
helps detect and safeguard you from navigation to fraudulent and malicious websites when using your preferred browser, app, SMS, MMS, Email, and social networking sites.
lets you know when your operating system has vulnerabilities, so you can take action to help protect your device against cybercriminals that could take control of it or steal your personal information.
Device Report Card
See a 30-day analysis of previously scanned Wi-Fi networks, websites, device vulnerabilities, and risky apps.
Filters spam SMS text messages that may contain phishing attacks.
Suspicious Network Detection
See potentially unsafe Wi-Fi networks in your area and get notified when a Wi-Fi network you’re using is compromised.
Privacy Monitor Assist
Take charge of your personal information being exposed online. Privacy Monitor Assistant finds your info on public sites and requests removal on your behalf.**
Do you know what your Android apps are doing? We can help show you.
Free apps are good at telling you what benefits they provide, but they may not tell you their real "costs." App Advisor (powered by Norton Mobile Insight), when turned on, automatically lets you know about malware, online privacy and other risks that are detected before you download from Google Play™ to help you make informed app decisions — and whether that free app is worth the final cost.
Worried about your Wi-Fi and web security? Check this out.
To help protect your personal and financial information from cyber threats, our Wi-Fi Security feature uses advanced scanning technology to help detect and alert you before you join a dangerous network or one that is under attack. This helps you stop unwanted eavesdropping on your Wi-Fi connection and makes it harder for cybercriminals to steal personal information or passwords, infect your device with malware, or use your internet connection to perform illegal activities.
Our Internet Security feature helps detect fraudulent and malicious websites when using your browser, app, SMS, MMS, email, and social networking sites to help safeguard your activity and personal information.
Protection you can trust.
Norton Mobile Security for Android is powered by a cyber intelligence network system. This includes Norton Mobile Insight, a proprietary app analysis system which crawls app stores, analyzes running apps and uses machine learning to understand Android app behaviors. Our engineering team strives to bring our valued members additional device, network and information protection in this increasingly unsafe cyber world.
Android 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed. Multi-user mode not supported.
ColorOS 7.1 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
50 MB of storage
Works with Android phones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed
Browser Support for Internet Security
Android Standard Browser
Firefox for Android 42.0 or later
Google Chrome 43.0 or later
Google Chrome Beta 45.0 or later
Opera 31.0 or later
Opera mini 31.0 or later
Samsung standard browser 5.0 or later
Facebook 145.0 or later
Instagram 24.0 or later
Pinterest 6.52.0 or later
Snapchat 10.22 or later
Line 7.16.3 or later
Desktop Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
Google Chrome 14 or later
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
Mozilla Firefox 5 or later
Opera 11 or later
Safari 5 or later
Mobile Browser Support for Norton Mobile Security Portal
Android standard browser 1.5 or later
Google Chrome for Mobile 1.0 or later
Safari 5.1 or later
* Important Subscription, Pricing and Offer Details:
Renewal prices for certain plans will increase effective September 28, 2023. Review the new pricing here:
Norton 360 Deluxe $119.99, and Norton 360 Premium $139.99
- Contract Type: contract for a monthly or annual subscription, starting when the transaction is complete. Click here for our Terms of Sale.
- Set-up: to get the protection/service started, you must download and install on each device and/or complete set-up.
- Free Trial: payment method required if signing up for a free trial (credit/debit card or PayPal only). When the trial ends, the paid subscription starts and the first term is charged, unless cancelled before. Special offer(s) may expire.
- Renewal Cycle: automatically renews after the initial term and is billed monthly or annually depending on your billing cycle, unless the subscription renewal is cancelled before the day you are due to be charged in your account or by contacting us here or at 844-488-4540. Click here to learn how.
- Renewal Prices: may be higher than the price for the initial term and are subject to change. Renewal prices can be found here. Annual payments are charged up to 35 days before the subscription is due to renew, and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before.
- Cancellation & Refund: you can cancel any of your contracts and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase for annual subscriptions and within 14 days of purchase for monthly subscriptions. For each annual renewal payment or free trial with paid annual subscription, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged. For free trial with paid monthly subscription, you can request a full refund within 14 days of being charged. For details, visit our Cancellation & Refund Policy. To cancel your contract or request a refund, click here.
- Updates: your subscription may include product, service and/or protection updates, and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the acceptance of the License & Services Agreement.
- Usage: for non-commercial household use only. If you have issues adding a device, please contact us.
** Service can be used once every 90 days. You acknowledge our ability to submit a deletion request on your behalf depends on the presence of your personal information on the data broker sites we monitor.
The Norton and LifeLock Brands are part of NortonLifeLock Inc. LifeLock identity theft protection is not available in all countries.
Copyright © 2023 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Android, Google Chrome, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, LLC. Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Microsoft and the Window logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.