* Details about your Norton Security Standard, Deluxe, Premium subscriptions:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device to be protected by Norton.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew annually after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription (i.e., 1 year or 2 years, depending on your selection). After that, your subscription renews each year at the then-current subscription renewal price. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. For more details, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
- Your subscription includes coverage on the specified number of devices, protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
** Details about your Norton Security Online and LifeLock bundled subscriptions:
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription that begins when your purchase is completed and will automatically renew after your first paid term.
- Depending on your selection, your subscription will automatically renew and be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price:
- Norton Security Online and LifeLock Standard bundle renewal prices of $12.99/month or $142.89 each year.
- Norton Security Online and LifeLock Advantage bundle renewal prices of $24.99/month or $274.89 each year.
- Norton Security and LifeLock Ultimate Plus bundle renewal price of $34.99/month or $384.89 each year.
- The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance. This offer is not combinable with other offers.
- You must download and install the Norton software on each device to begin protection. You must also complete enrollment for LifeLock membership. The credit reports, scores, and credit monitoring features may require an additional verification process and credit services will be withheld until such process is complete.
- You can unsubscribe or cancel your subscription at any time here, or by contacting Member Services at: 844-488-4540. If you request a refund within the first 60-days after being billed, you are entitled to a complete refund. Otherwise, your refund will be pro-rated from your billing date to end of term.
- Norton protection updates and features may be added, modified, or removed subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
Norton Security Standard, Deluxe and Premium cover PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play supported on Android 4.0.3 or later except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
Norton WiFi Privacy is compatible with PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and tablets, iPads, and iPhones. Norton WiFi Privacy may be used on the specified number of devices – with unlimited use during the subscription term.
‡ Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features are not supported on Mac.
Symantec respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See www.symantec.com/privacy for more information.
Copyright © 2017 Symantec Corporation. Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, Norton by Symantec, LifeLock, and the Lockman Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.