Norton WiFi Privacy is compatible with PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and tablets, iPads, and iPhones. Norton WiFi Privacy may be used on the specified number of devices – with unlimited use during the subscription term.
*Details about your Norton subscription:
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device, or complete enrollment to be protected by Norton.
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. Depending on your selection, your subscription will then automatically renew and be billed at the applicable renewal price found here.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. For more details, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
- Your subscription includes coverage on the specified number of devices and protection updates and features may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement.
Symantec respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.symantec.com/privacy for more information.
© 2017 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Mac, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.