No identity protection can guarantee 100% detection.
Norton Identity Protection Elite offering is only available to users residing in the U.S. and its territories.
Browser Requirements for Activation
For the best experience, use the most up-to-date version of your web browser. The latest two versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari browsers are supported. No external plug-ins are required.
Details about your Norton subscription
- Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed for online payments, (or otherwise, when your payment is received).
- By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew annually after the first term.
- The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription (i.e., 1 year or 2 years, depending on your selection). After that, your subscription renews each year at the then-current subscription renewal price. The price is subject to change, but we will always notify you in advance.
- You can unsubscribe any time at manage.norton.com or by contacting Norton Support. For more details, please visit the Norton Return Policy.
- Your subscription includes coverage for the specified number of devices/users, protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed, subject to the acceptance of the Norton License Agreement
1 Personal identifiers and credentials include the number of credit/debit cards, phone numbers, email addresses, bank accounts, medical IDs, driver’s license, passport numbers, SSN, international ID, IBAN’s, private label cards, home addresses and maiden name.
2 Agents are certified under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
3 The Bureau of Justice Statistics bulletin, Victims of Identity Theft, September 2015.
4 Daniel J. Solove, The Digital Person: Technology and Privacy in the Information Age 110 (New York University Press)
5 Javelin Strategy & Research 2016 Identity Fraud Study.
6 Up to $1 million in identity fraud insurance coverage and up to $10k insurance coverage for qualifying unauthorized electronic funds transfer(s). Review the summary of benefits, policy terms and conditions, and exclusions of coverage here.
7 FTC Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book for January - December 2015
8 For return/refund information, please contact Symantec at www.norton.com/return-policy.
9 Monitoring does not include all transactions at all businesses and Cyber Monitoring is limited to monitoring of the online black market. You must enroll and enter your enrollment data to begin monitoring.
10 Alerts require your current email address.
© 2016 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.